Cats are among the most popular pets in the world.
What you need to know the owners fluffy pet:
1. Buy a good scraper. Cats do not need to cut the claws, if they grow correctly, just buy the right claw. The best option would be the one that is made of natural fiber. If the claws do not grow correctly, then you should contact the veterinary clinic for help.
2. Comb the wool. Fluffy breeds – every day, smooth-haired – 2 times a week.
3. Alternate meals. Cats should eat varied.
4. Watch the water. It should always be available to your pet. Keep the fluid clean and fresh.
5. Regular inspection. Once in 6 months the cat must be shown to the veterinarian.